Online Leagues for Playstation 3
- You will be informed when you are needed for a match, there will be no scheduled Events for Unleashed.
- Matches are expected to be under 10 minutes, unless instructed otherwise.
- You will be informed who wins the match, and possibly a few spots in the match I would like you to attempt.
- Each match will usually be recorded twice, with the same result. These matches will then be edited together to make 1 match with more exciting moments.
2. Your Goal = Exciting Matches
- Learn to sell moves. If your opponent hits you with a big move, don't be in a hurry to get back up, you already know who's winning.
- Mix it up. Do not keep using the same 5 moves throughout the match, or just keep going from one move to the next. Kick your opponent, drag him to the ropes, do moves from the turnbuckle, irish whips, taunt, like I said just mix it up.
- You will be informed who is winning, and how I would like the matches to end. Maybe a few spots I would like you to attempt in the match, but most of it is up to you to put on an exciting match
- Just because the results are scripted doesn't mean the whole match will be, you will still be competing in the match, because it does produce exciting moments, however like I mentioned before if your opponent hits you with something big, or is attempting to pull off a high risk move (off the ladder, cage, top rope etc.) don't be in a hurry to get back up.
3. Your Wrestler (CAWS/CAS)
- Must be a created wrestler.
- Only 1 wrestler may be used for Unleashed.
- ALL CREATIONS USED MUST BE UPLOADED TO CC. (If you use a CAW that I cannot download on CC, you will be fired from Unleashed permanently. Its an easy rule to follow, don't break it.)
- Your Face / Body Type / Height / Weight or any unrealistic changes
- Your Name (Unless we feel you need a gimmick change or something)
- Hairstyle (Going from Bald one week to Long Hair the next, is not believable)
- Moveset (Unless instructed otherwise)
- Entrance Theme (Unless instructed otherwise)
- Facial Hair / Makeup / Face Paint / Accessories
- Attires (You may create as many attires as you want, but they must all be uploaded to Community Creations. Preferred changes include design and color changes. Not so much different looks. As boring as it may sound to use the same looking CAW, the goal is to establish yourself as a brand. You want people to see your CAW and know its you without seeing a name or hearing your theme. If you change your look every week, it may take viewers longer to realize its the same wrestler.)
- Hairstyle (If you have long hair you may "cut it", but as mention above, never make an unrealistic change, like going from short to long hair in 1 week.
4. No Drama. Really, No Drama.
- Nitro is real competition, a league where its all about you and how much you can earn. It can get heated, and at times does. Unleashed is different, we will all be working together to produce a great show. There is no room for ego, jealousy, or hatred. You will be expected to leave your bullshit behind, when you participate in any Unleashed recording or any discussion involving Unleashed.